UD/MH Journal: Conscious Cities Edition
Originally published by The Centre for Urban Design and Mental Health.
UD/MH Journal’s first edition focuses on conscious cities and mental health.
Originally published HERE by UD/MH.
- Defining Conscious Cities -
- The future of applied neuroscience research in architecture education -
- Mental health suffers when we surrender to car culture -
- Using smartphone applications to better understand the links between urban design and mental health -
- Planning for Wellbeing -
- The digitalization of traumascapes -
- Might beautiful places have a quantifiable impact on our wellbeing? -
- Turning the City Inside Out for Mental Health -
- Improving the lives of people with dementia through urban design -