Conscious Cities Journal, No. 3
Editor: Itai Palti
- An Ethical Intervention into Conscious Cities - A closer look at some of the ethics and articulation of conscious cities.
- How Neuroscience Can Generate a Healthier Architecture - What are the opportunities and obstacles ahead for neuroscience and architecture?
- Exploring Connections Between the Conscious City and Christopher Alexander’s Seminal ‘Pattern Languages’. - A look at Alexander's work on spatial patterns and arrangements as articulation of how we most prefer to live.
- Space and Pace: Spatial Respite in a Temporal World - The prominence of ‘visual consumption’ and its influence on design strategy.
- Towards New Architectural and Urban Typologies: Thinking, Making and Living as a Post Occupancy Evaluation Method - Using an “architectural equation” to observe and analyse the qualities of places.