- Artificial Intelligence in our Environment - What happens when we give our environment the ability to create and destroy?
- Exploring Connections Between the Conscious City and Christopher Alexander’s Seminal ‘Pattern Languages’. - A look at Alexander's work on spatial patterns and arrangements as articulation of how we most prefer to live.
- Becoming the City - What does it mean to ask whether a city is conscious?
- Spatial reference frames and the sense of direction - How does the brain maintain a sense of direction?
- Why Can’t Property Development Be Good Business? - "What we property developers forget is why we are here in the first place"
- How Neuroscience Can Generate a Healthier Architecture - What are the opportunities and obstacles ahead for neuroscience and architecture?
- Architecture as Experience: Human Perception and the Built Environment - Event: A symposium titled: Architecture as Experience: Human Perception and the Built Environment Date: September 30, 2017 Science is now ...
Conscious Cities Podcast
Conscious City NYC
CC NYC will undertake an exploration of urban spaces, technology, and policy unique to New York to gather an understanding of how the concept of Conscious Cities can best be promoted in our built environment. ...more here